Car parking vastu is one thing that we all need to – and must – pay attention to if we want our vehicles to be safe, low maintenance and have a long life. Now, I believe that all of us want to have a good car that should take us wherever we want, whenever we want and just the way we want (in a luxurious way).
But, often it happens that people buy a new vehicle and within a few days you can see them doing a few things:
- Taking rounds of the service center for repair
- Meeting with accidents (damaging the vehicle and owner)
- Going to police station for theft complaint
- Quarreling with neighbors for parking place
Just think for a moment what’s leading to the all such nuisances just after the person bought the car of his dreams? Is it the car? Is it the luck? Or is it wrong vastu of parking?
The answer – simply is – the wrong parking location of the car.
What I mean here is that, as per vastu shastra, there’re locations in a house where – if a vehicle is parked – then there’ll be all sorts of troubles with the vehicle.
Here’re some examples:
- Fire hazards (car catches fire – you may’ve seen this in news)
- Frequent breakdown (more repairs than usage)
- Quarrels with neighbors for parking space
- Less travel (this means that vehicle is mostly immobile– isn’t good for life of vehicle)
Having said that, there’re places in your house itself where you can park the vehicle and it’ll be at your service just the way you want it. Parking at such places may have following effects:
- Safe travel
- Vehicle stays with you for a long time (serving you perfectly)
- Very low (standard) maintenance costs
- Name & fame (good for politicians, social figures & media people)
- Wealth & money (good for businessmen who travel a lot for business meetings)
With all this in mind, let’s dive right in to learning vastu for car parking so that you – yes you – may not have to face all aforementioned troubles when it comes to vehicles in your life.
Car Parking Vastu – Here’s How to Do It
In the previous section of the article, we learnt the importance of having a vastu compliant garage (car parking) in a house. This section of the article deals with the actionable stuff (vastu rules for vehicle garage).
Now, to make it really easy for you to grasp the rules of vastu for car parking, I’ve compiled the rules in do’s and don’ts format. All you need to do is to just read on!
Car Parking Vastu – 8 Things to Do
- Locate the garage in NW
- Park the car facing North or East
- Make sure there’s plenty of space to walk around in the garage after parking the vehicle
- Garage’s floor should slope towards East or North
- Garage’s roof should slope from South to North or from West to East
- Garage’s entrance is best located in North or East
- The height of garage entrance should be less than main gate of the house
- Garage wall colors can be white, cream, yellow or something light
Car Parking Vastu – 8 Things to Avoid
- Never park the car facing West or South; there’s a change of fire hazard
- No garage in NE (however, parking in NE basement is ok)
- Garage in SW leads to very less usage of vehicle and more repairs
- Garage walls shouldn’t touch the compound wall
- Garage walls shouldn’t touch the walls of house
- Never locate the garage in North-East
- No inflammable items in garage
- No trash
Well, that’s all there is to when it comes to car parking vastu. I believe that you liked the information above and trust that you’ll be benefited by it.
Also, if you’re looking to have a vastu compliant house the do have a look at our room by room house vastu guide @ Vastu For House (Room by Room)
Please share it!