Mirrors are the most powerful and at the same time the most simple to use vastu tool.
A mirror, in vastu, is considered as one of the best vastu defect remedy tool.
This tool – the mirror – has the ability to attract unimagined fortunes, wealth and happiness, if used as per rules and regulations of vastu shastra.
However, if mirrors, in a home violate the rules and guidelines of vastu, then they become a magnet to misfortunes, poverty and unhappiness.
Read on to know the reason why mirrors are considered so powerful in vastu shastra.
Here, I assume that you are already aware of vastu shastra. However, if you aren’t then I suggest you to read the article that makes you familiar with vastu shastra.
You can also read the article that details vastu tips and guidelines for doing vastu for your home and know if all the rooms and parts of your home comply with rules and regulations of vastu shastra, and if not, then what remedies you can apply to fix those vastu defects.
What YOU Are Going To Learn Further:
Mirrors – Why vastu considers them powerful?
The reason why mirrors are considered powerful tool in vastu shastra is very simple.
In vastu shastra mirrors are believed to attract and repel positive energy but they suck up all the negative energies.
Thus a mirror in a home or any business establishment has the capability of:
1. Doubling up the prosperity
2. Sending all the positive energies away
3. Sucking up all the negative energies
depending upon how and where it’s used. I will give you examples for above cases:
Case 1: Doubling Up Wealth
If a mirror is placed in front of a cash locker then it represents doubling up of cash.
This attracts positive energy and ensures that the financial condition becomes better and better.
Case 2: Keeping Positive Energies Away
If a mirror is placed in front of the main door or entrance of a home then it will reflect away all the positive energies that will otherwise enter your home.
You must know that in vastu shastra it is believed that maximum amount of energy enters a home or office from the main entrance door; hence you must take necessary action and make the main door or entrance a vastu compliant one.
Case 3: Sucking Up All Negative Energies
If a mirror is placed in front of something negative then as per beliefs and principles of vastu shastra, the mirror will suck all the negative energy from that “thing”.
Therefore while placing mirrors in your home or office you must make sure that all mirrors are located in compliance with vastu rules and guidelines so that your home or office attracts and doubles up only positive and progressive energy.
Continue reading to know vastu tips and guidelines for using mirrors.
Vastu Tips for Mirrors
As said earlier, placing mirrors as per rules and regulations of vastu shastra ensures that you receive positive and progressive energy.
Below are vastu tips that you must follow while placing a mirror.
What You MUST FOLLOW:
- Square or rectangular shape mirrors are best.
- Place mirrors, wall clocks, glass showpieces and decorative items (that may reflect light) on North or East walls only.
- Ensure that all the mirrors are at least 4 to 5 feet above the floor.
- If you have a fish aquarium at home, then make sure that you keep it in the North or East direction. A fish aquarium is another beautiful and powerful tool in vastu shastra. If used as per rules and guidelines of vastu, it attracts wealth and happiness; otherwise, it becomes a major source of negative energy. Read vastu tips and guidelines to use fish aquarium for attracting success and harmony in your life.
- Keep the television in South-East portion of room. Make sure to cover the TV screen whenever the TV is off.
- Keep a dressing table with a big mirror by the side of bed as it’s considered auspicious.
- If your home has a cut in any corner (a significant vastu defect) then placing mirrors in that direction eliminates that defect. Place two mirrors in apposite arrangement, touching the floor.
- If there is a beautiful landscape outside your window, then place a mirror opposite to that window such that the landscape is reflected in the mirror. This ensures that the positive energy and the beauty of the landscape are replicated inside your home which brings in more positive energy and bliss.
- Placing a mirror reflecting a dining table symbolizes doubling of food and attracts wealth.
- Placing a mirror in front of cash locker attracts more and more wealth. Aha, and talking of attracting wealth, you must read 21 vastu tips that you MUST FOLLOW to attract wealth and money (Specially Selected).
- A common vastu defect is having a wall at the center of a home, to eliminate this defect you can place a mirror to correct that defect.
- If you have mirrors in bathroom then make sure they are never in dark.
- If you have something in your home which has negative energy in it, then place a mirror in front of that thing. The mirror will suck all the negative energy from that “thing”.
What You MUST AVOID:
- Avoid oval and round shaped mirrors.
- Never place a mirror, glass object or any shining thing in front of the main gate – keeping anything that reflects light, at the main entrance, sends all the positive energy away from home. You must make sure that the main entrance of your home complies with the rules and regulations of vastu shastra; read the article – auspicious vastu tips and guidelines for main entrance door to make the main door or entrance of your home a vastu compliant one.
- If a mirror is in the bedroom with/without dressing table then make sure than none of the body part is visible in the mirror while sleeping on the bed, else the same body part will develop serious medical problems.
- If the window panes and doors of a home are made of glass, then make sure they are not transparent.
- Avoid hanging a mirror near the study table in children’s bedroom as it makes them to lose concentration in studies.
- Avoid hanging mirror in West wall especially in children’s bedroom else they will be busy in impressing people of opposite gender.
- Avoid hanging mirror in narrow passages as they attract negative energy.
- Never place mirrors opposite to one another as it causes impatience and increases restless energy.
- Avoid mirror near a staircase. Staircases have very high importance in vastu shastra and you must make sure that stairs in your home is a vastu compliant one. Read the article to know the importance of staircase vastu and how you can make the staircase in your home vastu compliant, if you have one in your home.
Follow all the above mentioned vastu tips for placing mirrors in your home and you will definitely feel the change.
Share this awesome information.