Quarrels and tensions amongst family members is not a good sight but unfortunately it’s not very uncommon too.
I am sure that you’ve seen (or heard) many families where some or all of the family members quarrel with each other; furthermore, I am also sure that you’ve really felt bad or pity for them.
Now, these quarrels may happen due to workload, tight schedules, lack of finances and a really long list of countless reasons.
But here we’re not concerned about the reasons, we’re concerned about the remedies and that’s where we can take help of Vastu Shastra.
In vastu shastra, there are some remedies that one can apply to reduce and/or possibly eliminate such types of quarrels and disharmony amongst the family members; below is a list of 8 such vastu tips or remedies (call it whatever you want) that’ll instill harmony, love, trust, feeling of togetherness and oneness between members of a family.
8 Vastu Tips to Finish Family Feud
- If the relations, in a home, amongst family member are tensed – most of the times – then place a white sandal wood statue (any statue will do, but make sure it’s not depicting negative emotions like weeping girl, war, crime etc.) in such a way that everybody can see it multiple times while roaming around in the house. This will reduce the tension, create harmony and will increase mutual trust amongst family members.
- If there’re disputes amongst male members within the family then a simple remedy is to keep a small branch of Kadamba tree (Neolamarckia cadamba) in a home. This’ll help instill peace in home.
- If there’s tension and disputes amongst female members of the family then they should make sure not to wear red colored clothes all at the same time or at the same occasion.
- If there are quarrels and disturbances due to one female member in a home then gift her Moon Stone Silver ring on Shukla Paksha Monday; just make sure that she wears it in the ring finger of right hand.
- Try to eat meals with the family; this creates a sense of togetherness and unity. Also, if possible, then try to eat in the kitchen of your home (if the kitchen is big enough) this’ll reduce the ill effects of Rahu.
- If for no reason there is tension and mutual discomfort amongst family members, then no one from the family should shave and have haircuts on Thursday.
- Each month calculate the number of guests that have visited the home, to that number add the number of family member; for example if 5 guests visited your home and there are 4 family members then make 9 sweet rotis and offer it to the animals in your area. This’ll shun away illness, evil eye, wasteful expenses and quarrels.
- Just sprinkle holy Ganga water in your entire home on each Poormina (Full Moon Day)
Do apply them or suggest them to anyone you know who has issues with family members.
They’ll thank you many times.
Relates Articles: Vastu For Home
If you liked the information above then please share it with your friends & family.