Wall clock vastu is what most of us don’t pay any attention at all. We usually hang the clocks wherever we’d find it comfortable to look at them. Not for a second we give a thought about whether that location (or position) of clock is correct or not.
Having said that, I must tell you that as per vastu shastra there’re rules and regulations that you need to take care while positioning wall clocks in your home or office.
Again, as with everything else in vastu shastra, a wrongly positioned clock brings in ill-effects whereas a correctly located on attracts abundance & prosperity.
So without any delay, let’s dive right in to learning vastu for wall clocks & clocks.
What YOU Are Going To Learn Further:
Clock/Wall Clock Vastu – Here’s How to Do It Right!
Doing wall clock vastu the right way is SUPER EASY. All that you need to do is to follow vastu tips for clocks placement and you’re done.
Below is a list of wall clock & clock vastu do’s and don’ts for you.
Clock/Wall Clock Vastu – What to Follow
- Position wall clocks on North or East walls.
- Hanging a clock in North is believed to attract wealth. More on attracting wealth @ Vastu Tips For Wealth & Money.
- You can place a clock in West too but that should be the last option
- Placing pendulum clocks in Eastern side is considered good.
- In bedroom, try to place the wall clock such that you can see it right from the bed when you wake up (probably on North wall as you’d keep your head towards South while sleeping). More on sleeping position vastu @ How to Sleep As Per Vastu
- Always hang clocks inside the house.
- Repair or replace non-working clocks.
- All the clocks should be at correct time or 1-2 minutes ahead of correct time.
- Always clean all the wall clocks.
Clock/Wall Clock Vastu – What to Avoid
- No wall clocks on South wall.
- Avoid hanging clock above any door.
- No wall clocks should face bedroom door.
- No wall clocks allowed outside the house.
- No broken or stopped clocks in the house.
- Clocks should never be behind the correct time.
- A clock’s glass should not be broken.
- Avoid clocks that depict negative energy (such as grief, war, loneliness etc.)
- For a wall clock (or clock) in bedroom make sure that the bed isn’t reflected in the clock’s glass.
And that’s pretty much it when it comes to wall clock vastu.
I hope that you found the information to be really helpful.
I’d love it if you decide to share it with everyone you know!